Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Rough Guide to Florence | Florence


So much Florence, so little time.  I got an awesome ask in my inbox the other day from @flawlessindie asking if I’d give a full blown list of some of the things to do, see, and eat while living and studying abroad in Florence.  While I’m more of the “go out, explore, and stumble across the awesome” kind of traveler, it is nice to have a list on hand of tried and true things from people who have been in your shoes and have been on your budget.  My roommate and great friend, Catie ( metheparadox ), actually came with a Florence Bible that students who had studied abroad in Florence from her school Bentley University in MA had compiled and sent to the students who were going during our semester.  I think this was an awesome thing because each semester students add and update the Bible keeping it current and different viewpoints.  So I’m stealing this idea and wrangling Caite to create our own Rough Guide to Florence: The Things You Want to Know, Didn’t Know You Needed to Know, and Should Know.  The title is a work in progress haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment