Sunday, March 30, 2014

Playlist: The Layover


I was looking over my flight itinerary the other night and I have an almost 7 hour layover between the US and Europe.  W H A T. That seems ridiculous.  So, in preparation, I decided to create a playlist that I can listen to so I don't go crazy.  Music is a really big part of my life and it seems like I have the need to create a soundtrack for various events and mindsets that I find myself in.  With studying abroad being one of the most extravagant and exciting things I've ever done in my life, it seems fitting that I start soundtrack-ing it.



Upon This Tidal Wave of Young Blood || Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Gold Dust (Flux Pavilion Remix) || Flux Pavilion x DJ Fresh
Middle Management || Bishop Allen
Hold On || Alabama Shakes
Lucifer || Jay-Z
Warm Waves || Observer Drift
Smooth feat. Rob Thomas || Santana
Everyday I Have the Blues || John Mayer Trio
I Never || Rilo Kiley
Precious Time || The Maccabees
Sunday Morning || No Doubt
15 Step || Radiohead
Last Nite || The Strokes
Low Shoulders || Toro y Moi
Feel The Love || Rudimental

No comments:

Post a Comment